Year 7 students were kept on their toes whilst in isolation after been given a STEM challenge which has continued throughout Term 2. The course provides students with the opportunity to apply content to real world problems in order to further develop important skills. Classes have been rotating through a range of activities including testing the board games they had to create during Covid-19, with the aim of being to educate people about all things to do with the Coronavirus. Head gear students had created was tested out to see what the results might be after a high impact incident, while students also presented their ideas ‘to keep pets happy,’ such as toys, treats and collars.
- Mercedes is first school worldwide to run the Microsoft Hackathon 10/12/2020
- Mia’s Funny Film is Tops 09/12/2020
- Art Exhibition showcases talent 25/11/2020
- Politics and Law Students 11/11/2020
- Celebrating 2020 Achievements 09/11/2020