New Year 7 students were kept busy in their first week at highschool engaging in a myriad of activities. The new Induction Week was introduced this year to help make the transition from primary school to highschool easier for students. In well paced sessions students were provided practical information on lockers, packing bags, the College Diary, SEQTA, homework, Digital Citizenship and many other topics. As well as some learning, there were also fun activties including the Amazing Race around the College with their Peer Mentors, getting to know the history of the College, as well as swimming and music sessions. The final two days were spent at camp at the Swan Valley Adventure Centre where the girls had the opportunity to get to know each other and participate in a variety of activities including drama, a singalong, swimming and team-building. It was the perfect setting with the camp providing excellent facilities and delicious meals.
- Mercedes is first school worldwide to run the Microsoft Hackathon 10/12/2020
- Mia’s Funny Film is Tops 09/12/2020
- Art Exhibition showcases talent 25/11/2020
- Politics and Law Students 11/11/2020
- Celebrating 2020 Achievements 09/11/2020