On Friday, 16 February the Year 7 Team Building Day was held at Burswood Park. The girls worked together as a Homeroom team first to create a House chant and flag and then participated in six different activities with the aim to promote team work through communication, while relying on strength, agility and memory to get the tasks done. The activities included; ‘water torture’, ‘speed box’, ‘take a peek’, ‘caterpillar feet’, ‘chutes’ and the ‘catapults. The Team Building Day was a great opportunity for the girls to form new friendships, build their confidence and increase their trust in their peers.
Year 7 Team Building Day
- Mercedes is first school worldwide to run the Microsoft Hackathon 10/12/2020
- Mia’s Funny Film is Tops 09/12/2020
- Art Exhibition showcases talent 25/11/2020
- Politics and Law Students 11/11/2020
- Celebrating 2020 Achievements 09/11/2020