Located in Perth’s Central Business District College offers young women an outstanding Catholic education based on the Mercy values of compassion, justice, excellence, integrity and service. A dynamic learning environment is offered to a diverse student population.
Registration is an expression of interest in Mercedes College and not a formal commitment. The enrolment application form ensures your daughter will be placed on a register for enrolment in the class and calendar year of entry. Completion of the registration form does not guarantee your child a place.
The registration fee is AUD $110 per student which can be paid by Mastercard, Visa or cheque. The College requires a copy of your child’s birth certificate, Baptism certificate, school report and other relevant documentation. We require both parents to sign the enrolment application form. The College will send an acknowledgement of your registration.
An Enrolment Application Form is available here.
Families are selected for interview based on the following criteria:
- Catholic students with reference from parish priest.
- Families with siblings, or who have attended, and who are supportive of policies and conditions.
- Daughters of past students.
- Non-Catholic students from Catholic schools.
- Non-Catholic students from other Christian denominations.
- Other non-Catholic students.
Interviews are conducted three years prior to entry.
If families meet the Enrolment Conditions:
- At least one parent must attend an interview with a member of the Senior Leadership Team
- Parents sign an acceptance of school policy, rules and parental involvement.
- Students must be either Australian citizens or have permanent residency status.
If successful, an offer of a place will be extended following the interview.
Families have four weeks to accept the offer and return their acceptance documents with the Enrolment Acceptance Fee. The payment of this fee completes the enrolment interview process and secures a place for your daughter’s year of entry.
A letter will be issued to prospective families in July regarding the Year 7 Parent Information session, MYAT (Middle Years Academic Testing) in August, and Orientation Day in November.
Please find below the following forms and an Enrolment Calculator to assist with the enrolment process.