Families are selected for interview based on the College Enrolment Policy below. The interview process for Year Seven 2016 and 2017 has been completed. The interview process for Year Seven, 2018 will commence in February 2016 and is expected to be completed by the end of semester one 2016.
New enrolment applications received for 2017 entry in Years 7 to 12 will go on a waiting list.
Families are welcome to attend our annual Open Day to be held on Saturday 12 Saturday, 2015.
In accepting students, the following priorities are considered:
1. Catholic students with reference of religious commitment of family from the parish priest.
2. Families with siblings, or who have attended, and who are supportive of policies and conditions.
3. Daughters of past students.
4. Other Catholic students.
5. Non-Catholic students from Catholic schools.
6. Non-Catholic students from other Christian denominations
7. Other non-Catholic students.
CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT
Enrolments are dependent upon vacancies and the following conditions:
1. At least one parent attends an interview with the Principal or her representative.
2. The parents sign an acceptance of school policy, rules and parental involvement.
Students must be either Australian citizens or have permanent residency status.