Families are selected for interview based on the College Enrolment Policy below. The interview process for Year 7, 2017 has been completed. New enrolment applications for 2017 will go on a waiting list. The interview process for Year 7, 2018 commences in February 2017. The interview process for Year 7, 2019 will take place in Terms 1 and 2, 2017.
In accepting students, the following priorities are considered:
1. Catholic students with reference of religious commitment of family from the parish priest.
2. Families with siblings, or who have attended, and who are supportive of policies and conditions.
3. Daughters of past students.
4. Other Catholic students.
5. Non-Catholic students from Catholic schools.
6. Non-Catholic students from other Christian denominations
7. Other non-Catholic students.
CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT
Enrolments are dependent upon vacancies and the following conditions:
1. At least one parent attends an interview with the Principal or her representative.
2. The parents sign an acceptance of school policy, rules and parental involvement.
Students must be either Australian citizens or have permanent residency status.